- Minisymposia will consist of 120 minute blocks containing four (4) talks per block.
- Each talk will be 25 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions and transition.
- Minisymposium proposals should consist of 4 to 16 speakers.
- Minisymposium organizers will be contacted with details on how to schedule talks.
- Review of proposals for minisymposia will begin March 1, 2024.
- To ensure your proposal is considered, we advise submitting as soon as possible.
Minisymposium Proposal Submission
Please visit the Registration Page to register for the meeting. After registering, all meeting participants are invited to complete this short voluntary survey. All responses are valuable, and your response will help CAIMS quantify the participation of underrepresented groups in the annual meeting.
|Registration Tier||Before 16 May||After May 15|
|In-person CAIMS members||TBA||TBA|
|In-person students/postdoctoral fellows||TBA||TBA|
Student Travel Support
Travel support for graduate students and postdoctoral research associates is available from the CAIMS Travel Fund and the AARMS Junior Researcher Travel Support Program. Attendees eligible for AARMS support should apply for that first. Visit the Students page for more details.